Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One Month Countdown

It's almost here. I had a four-hour meeting with the venue/caterer this weekend. It was grueling but I guess, if that's what it's going to take, then it's worth it. I just want the food and the band to be really good. The place is very pretty. The people are all great because they are my people and the man is naturally, the perfect guy. The dress is not perfect. The bride is not perfect. Last week I was feeling like everything was going wrong. My FH pointed out a typo on the invitation. I almost had a heart-attack. My future mother-in-law reminded me that the Navajo embrace mistakes because if we were perfect we would be like god and have to die. That kind of made me feel better.

Anyhow, this week I feel a lot better and am starting to get excited. For god's sake, I won't have seen my man for over a month and a half when he finally gets here the week before the wedding.

On to edible flowers, finding an organic farm to buy my flowers from, making my cake, making my favors, writing my vows, finding the table linens..............

No comments: